Aged Timber Garden MirrorMay 21, 2019
Iron Garden Trellis SquareMay 28, 2019
Timber and Iron Potager Gate
Handmade, vintage teak timber and iron gate. Suit French Provincial styling. Unique feature garden gate with an aged patina. Perfect as a vegetable, kitchen garden gate or potager gate. Gate 2
Out of stock
Lovely little gate which with its solid lower section would be perfect for a potager or vegetable garden to keep out the chickens or the rabbits).
- Beautiful vintage timber gate with vertical iron bars can be repurposed as a unique and interesting trellis for your climbing plants.
- Vintage and previously used with characteristics and patina consistent with age.
- We are reliably told the timber is teak
- Handcrafted and as unique as the person who created it. There are no others like this.
- Hang on a wall indoors with house plants trailing through. Particularly suited to softening industrial with botanical styling.
- Makes for unique wall art, indoors or out.
- Lovely on a garden, balcony, terrace or courtyard wall with climbing plants weaving their way through. Make the most of your vertical space.
- French Provincial look about it.
- Or, use for its intended purpose as a garden gate.
- 112cm high at the centre (tallest point when closed), 104cm high at the sides.
- Each side is 31cm wide
- Total weight both sides 11.6kg
- 3cm thickness
|Dimensions||140 × 50 × 20 cm|