Timber and Iron Potager Gate
Handmade, vintage teak timber and iron gate. Suit French Provincial styling. Unique feature garden gate with an aged patina. Perfect as a vegetable, kitchen garden gate or potager gate
Dimensions: Gate 8
127cm high at the centre (tallest point when closed), 121.5 cm high at the sides.
60.5 cm wide total (30cm and 30.5cm per gate)
Total weight 11.2kg ( 5.6kg each side)
Lovely little gate which with its solid lower section would be perfect for a potager or vegetable garden to keep out the chooks (or the rabbits).
- FREE delivery to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Canberra METRO areas and Geelong. We are happy to deliver throughout Australia. Please contact us for a delivery quote as a delivery charge may apply outside these areas.
- Select and collect available from our Dandenong South, Melbourne VIC. Please call first- not all stock on stored on site
- * Beautiful vintage timber gate with vertical iron bars can be repurposed as a unique and interesting trellis for your climbing plants.
- * Vintage and previously used with characteristics and patina consistent with age.
- * We are reliably told the timber is teak
- * Handcrafted and as unique as the person who created it. There are no others like this.
- * Hang on a wall indoors with house plants trailing through. Particularly suited to softening industrial with botanical styling.
- * Makes for unique wall art, indoors or out.
- * Lovely on a garden, balcony, terrace or courtyard wall with climbing plants weaving their way through. Make the most of your vertical space.
- * French Provincial look about it.
- * Or, use for its intended purpose as a garden gate.