Tall Timber and Iron Gate. Vintage timber gate perfect as a unique and decorative garden feature. Could be used on a wall as unusual climbing plant trellis or plant trainer.
Dimensions: Gate 3
- 185cm tall
- Each side is 50cm wide
- 16.4kg each side
- 4cm thick
- Notches carved from outside edge of each gate by previous owners.
- Some splitting where the vertical iron bars enter the timber frame- please see photo
- * Beautiful vintage timber gate with vertical iron bars can be repurposed as a unique and interesting trellis for your climbing plants.
- * Vintage and previously used with characteristics and patina consistent with age.
- * We are reliably told the timber is teak
- * Handcrafted and as unique as the person who created it. There are no others like this.
- * Hang on a wall indoors with house plants trailing through. Particularly suited to softening industrial with botanical styling.
- * Makes for unique wall art, indoors or out.
- * Lovely on a garden, balcony, terrace or courtyard wall with climbing plants weaving their way through. Make the most of your vertical space.
- * French Provincial look about it.
- * Or, use for its intended purpose as a garden gate.
- FREE delivery to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Canberra METRO areas and Geelong. We are happy to deliver gates throughout Australia. Please contact us for a delivery quote as a delivery charge may apply outside these areas.
- Select and collect available from our Dandenong South, Melbourne VIC. Please call first- not all gates on stored on site