Diamond Metal TrellisMay 9, 2019
Water Bowl for Water GardenMay 21, 2019
Wooden garden gate. The timber is most likely to be teak and the gate has vertical iron bars. Use as a feature garden gate or on a blank wall as trellis to support climbing plants. Gate 1
Out of stock
Our timber gates are salvaged from demolition sites. Previously used in buildings in Rajasthan India, they have had their paint removed to reveal beautiful mellow timbers beneath. Each gate is unique, handcrafted and can now be reused as a gate or as unusual trellis. Green vines look lovely woven through and give an individual look to the walls of your courtyard or balcony.
- This beautiful vintage timber gate with vertical iron bars can be repurposed as a unique and interesting trellis for your climbing plants
- Vintage and previously used with characteristics consistent with age
- We are reliably told the timber is teak
- Handcrafted and as unique as the person who created it. There are no others like this
- Hang on a wall indoors with house plants trailing through.
- Makes for unique wall art, indoors or out
- Lovely on a garden, balcony, terrace or courtyard wall with climbing plants weaving their way through. Make the most of your vertical space
- French Provincial look about it
- Or, use for its intended purpose as a garden gate.
- Has imperfections consistent with a vintage, previously used item.
- Each gate is 42cm and 40.5cm wide
- Total width, both gates closed: 82cm
- 115cm high at the centre, 107 high at the sides
- Total weight, both sides: 16kg
- 3cm thick
|Dimensions||120 × 48 × 12 cm|