Iron Garden Trellis SquareMay 28, 2019
Old Timber and Iron Garden GateOctober 6, 2019
Stone Jali Wall Feature Insert
Genuine salvaged solid stone jali from the ‘blue ‘ city- Jodhpur in Rajasthan. Unusual and lovely feature to break up a solid wall.
1 in stock
This stone panel was salvaged from a building demolition in Jodhpur Rajasthan India. It was previously used as a privacy screen. It also filters light casting beautiful shadows which move with the sun also helping to reduce the temperature inside.
- Carved stone jali salvaged from the blue city of Jodhpur. Most of the indigo paint which can be seen all over the ‘blue city’ has been removed, but some small patches remain to tell the story of this special piece.
- Perfect if you have the opportunity to include this unique piece in a wall, it will add interest and allow filtered light into and out of your garden.
- Would look lovely lit up from behind to cast attractive shadows
- Use indoor or outside as unique wall art. Can be set horizontally or vertically.
- Use inside or outside as a trellis support for climbing plants. Would look gorgeous with vines creeping through.
- Only one piece like this
57cm high X 46cm wide X 7cm deep weighs 26.2kg
|Dimensions||68 × 54 × 12 cm|