Rustic Iron ChandelierJune 22, 2021
Vintage Kadai PlantersAugust 16, 2021
Cassis Bistro Dining Chair
Our Cassis Bistro Dining Chairs are French inspired. Perfect for balcony or courtyard garden settings.
26 in stock
Cassis Bistro Dining Chair (Folding).
- Our Cassis Bistro Dining Chair is the same size as our Menton Bistro Dining Chair, just a different design.
- Perfect size for balconies and courtyards and heavy enough not to blow around in strong winds.
- Completely handcrafted from wrought iron and made to last for many many years
- Strong and stable with no hollow tubing to rust out. Feature folded, riveted and welded joints
- Fold for storage if required
- We do not supply a seat cushion supplied, but 40x 40cm seat cushions are readily available in many designs we just cannot compete with. Try Bed, Bath & Table or Provincial Home Living
- These chairs compliment the greenery of your garden or balcony beautifully.
- Unlike so much garden furniture, these chairs look gorgeous as a feature in the garden when not in use. Best placed near a window among your plants where it can be seen from inside.
- No two chairs are exactly the same and they bear differences synonymous with being made by hand.
- Extremely comfortable, seat and backrests are angled for comfort.
- Concrete, weathered timber, stone or other natural materials compliment these chairs perfectly.
- We recommend an application or penetrol every 3 years or so. Your furniture will be rejuvenated and protected for years to come. Penetrol is brushed onto clean, dry furniture and is available from any hardware store or paint shop. We apply the first coat of penetrol before shipping to you. We usually need around 10 days to complete this process, depending on current orders and the size of your order.
- Seat size: 40x40cm
- Seat height: 45cm from the ground
- Height to top of the back rest: 100cm
- Weight: 15kg
- We deliver throughout Australia. Please contact us with your postcode for a delivery quote.
- Please contact us before ordering more than 1 chairs as we can combine delivery costs.
- View or pick up from Norvill Tooling, Unit 18, 4 Milojevic Court, Cranbourne VIC or Kallista VIC- please contact us to arrange pick up as we need some notice to prepare your order
|Dimensions||120 × 55 × 50 cm|