Zinc Garden Planter Pot (Tallest).
- This zinc garden planter pot is made of steel which is then finished with hot zinc spray. It has a slightly textured, shaded finish which will develop the beautiful weathered patina associated with zinc.
- Features riveting and two ring handles.
- Perfect for courtyards, patios and for framing doorways.
- All metal garden pots can get hot (as terracotta does), which heats and dries out soil. This is not good for plants and we recommend a plastic plant pot is used inside the planter. This protects the soil and plant roots from heat and drying out quickly, uses less potting mix and makes it easier to move and swap plants. We use wooden blocks or pieces of packaging polystyrene to place at the bottom of the planter to build the plant pot up to the level you want. Alternatively, you could use clay pellets.
- Perfect shape and height for displaying trailing plants.
- This piece is one of three shapes in the same style.
- If you don’t want a drainage hole please let us know.
Height: 80cm and 43.5cm square opening at the top (Large planters in this range). Weighs 11.4kg.
- Free pick up available from Dandenong South or Kallista VIC.
- We are happy to arrange delivery throughout Australia. Please email: email@example.com for delivery options.