Vintage Timber and Iron Gate. Unique vintage feature gate to add interest and character to your garden. French provincial style.
Dimensions (Gate 4).
118.5cm wide, 129.5 cm wide including hinges
Height at sides 122cm. at centre, 137.5
5cm thick timber, good heavy solid gate
Weighs 38.5 kg. Very heavy for size
Lots of iron hardware, has a metal ‘patch’ at the top of one gate
Small split in timber at the base of one gate which is localised
- FREE delivery to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Canberra METRO areas and Geelong. We are happy to deliver throughout Australia. Please contact us for a delivery quote as a delivery charge may apply outside these areas.
- This beautiful vintage timber gate with vertical iron bars can be repurposed as a unique and interesting trellis for your climbing plants.
- Vintage and previously used with characteristics consistent with age.
- We are reliably told the timber is teak
- Handcrafted and as unique as the person who created it. There are no others like this.
- Hang on a wall indoors with house plants trailing through. Particularly suited to softening industrial with botanical styling.
- Makes for unique wall art, indoors or out.
- Lovely on a garden, balcony, terrace or courtyard wall with climbing plants weaving their way through. Make the most of your vertical space.
- French Provincial look about it.
- Or, use for its intended purpose as a garden gate.