Tall arch gate. Timber with vertical iron bars. Use as a feature garden gate or as wall trellis for to support climbing plants. Old fashioned.
DIMENSIONS: (Gate 1).
Gates are 37cm and 41 cm wide. Total width, both gates, 79cm
214cm high at the top of the arch
Total weight, both sides: 25kg
White wash style finish
Tall, neat timber and iron gate.
- FREE delivery to Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Canberra METRO areas and Geelong. We are happy to deliver throughout Australia. Please contact us for a delivery quote as a delivery charge may apply outside these areas.
- This beautiful vintage timber gate with vertical iron bars can be repurposed as a unique and interesting trellis for your climbing plants.
- Vintage and previously used with characteristics consistent with age.
- We are reliably told the timber is teak
- Handcrafted and as unique as the person who created it. There are no others like this.
- Hang on a wall indoors with house plants trailing through. Particularly suited to softening industrial with botanical styling.
- Makes for unique wall art, indoors or out.
- Lovely on a garden, balcony, terrace or courtyard wall with climbing plants weaving their way through. Make the most of your vertical space.
- French Provincial look about it.
- Or, use for its intended purpose as a garden gate.
( Gate 1)