Timber and Iron Dog GateJanuary 6, 2020
Iron Herb HangerAugust 18, 2020
Cassis Outdoor Dining Chair With Arms
Our Cassis outdoor dining chairs are perfect paired with natural stone, timber tables and other natural finishes. Handcrafted, strong and made to last. The rustic finish blends beautifully with garden foliage and is good to look at when not in use.
8 in stock
Cassis Outdoor Dining Chair With Arms . Limited number of these chairs available.
Pairs well with the Cassis dining chair without arms. Please contact us for a shipping quote before purchase as due to the complexity of packing these larger items, the shipping calculator does not give accurate results.
- Completely handcrafted from wrought iron and made to last for many many years.
- They look natural and lovely among the greenery of your garden or balcony.
- Unlike so much garden furniture, this looks beautiful as a feature in the garden when not in use. Best placed near a window among your plants where it can be seen from inside.
- No two chairs are exactly the same and they bear differences synonymous with being made by hand.
- Extremely comfortable, strong and feature folded, riveted and welded joints.
- No hollow tubing to rust out
- Strong and heavy enough not to be blown around in strong winds.
- Seat cushion supplied with the chair and included in the price
- These chairs perfectly compliment tables and other pieces in natural materials such as weathered timber, stone or concrete
- These chairs fold to allow for shipping. We provide bolts, and simple instructions to fix the chair in place once delivered to you. Tools are not required.
We recommend an application or penetrol every 3 years or so. Your furniture will be rejuvenated and protected for years to come. Penetrol is brushed onto clean, dry furniture and is available from any hardware store or paint shop. We apply the first coat of penetrol before shipping to you. We usually need around 10 days to complete this process, depending on current orders and the size of your order.
- Seat width is 48cm wide and 43cm deep
- Seat height is 45cm from the ground
- Arm height is 64cm and the width across to the outside of the arms is 56cm
- Height to the top of the back rest is 100cm
- Weight: 17kg
Please contact us for a shipping quote before purchase as due to the complexity of packing these larger items, the shipping calculator does not give accurate results.
- We deliver throughout Australia. Please contact us with your postcode for a delivery quote.
- View or pick up from Norvill Tooling, 3/6 Swift Way, Dandenong South VIC or Kallista VIC- please contact us to arrange pick up as we require notice to get your order ready.